Surrounded by vibrant coral reefs and home to one of the Caribbean’s most diverse marine life populations, Bonaire ranks among the world’s best destinations for snorkeling.
Book Your Snorkel Vacation
Find the best deals on Bonaire snorkeling and accommodations.See All Snorkel Specials
Den Laman Deluxe Adventure
Travel: 1/1/2023 - 12/31/2024
Book a 7 night Dive or Discover package and get special savings on truck rental, diving and instruction, windsurfing and more! Choose from Studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom condos with incredible oceanfront location. Starting at $759.00 p/p double.
Belmar Early Bird
Travel: 1/1/2024 - 12/31/2024
Book any 7 night stay or longer 6 months in advance and take 10% off the total cost of room, truck and diving. Pay in full at time of booking; non-refundable. Not applicable on boat dives. Starting at $1151.00 p/p, double.
Caribbean Snorkeling For All Skill Levels
In addition to incredible diving opportunities, Bonaire offers Caribbean snorkeling for all skill levels. With a wealth of healthy coral comes an abundance of sea life. You’ll find amazing snorkeling close to shore in shallow waters teeming with incredible diversity of marine creatures.
Families will find Bonaire to be an easy and fun place for honing their skills while experts and free divers will find sites well worth the effort to reach.
Why Bonaire Snorkeling
Bonaire offers snorkeler’s miles of coastline where you can swim along shallow terraces and coral formations teeming with colorful marine life.
- You’ll find unique snorkeling spots as close as your own hotel and dozens available right from shore, easily accessed around the island.
- The small island of Klein Bonaire harbors some of Bonaire’s healthiest shallow reefs, a water taxi ride away.
- Lac Bay’s mangrove-lined waters and fringing barrier reef are a not-to-be-missed adventure for snorkeling afcionados.
Ready to plan your Bonaire snorkeling trip?Get A Quote
Snorkel From Shore or Boat
You’ll find plenty of spots on Bonaire to gear up, wade in and explore shallow coral gardens teeming with sea life.
- Rent a car and to access easily reached sites along Bonaire’s leeward coastline. If you are staying in oceanfront accommodations, you’ll discover great snorkeling right in your resort’s backyard.
- Some sites are just easier to reach by boat – especially if they’re going to Klein Bonaire. Only half a mile off the main island, it features shallow reefs right off picture perfect beaches.
Several highly rated Bonaire snorkel cruises (both sail and motor vessels) offer daily snorkel excursions to this small island. Guides, snacks and equipment for those without their own gear are provided. Or DYI and catch a water taxi to Klein and snorkel on your own!
Snorkeling Excursions and Guides
Experienced guides can help you discover Bonaire’s waters effortlessly, whether you are just getting started or a seasoned snorkeler.
- Freediving is also popular on Bonaire with professional instructors that teach diving and breathing techniques to help you spend more time below the surface.
- Select Dive operator’s on the island offer guided snorkel trips by boat or shore. Snorkel cruises including sailing, sunset dining and more can also be arranged. Private charters designed for your group are available.
We’ll help you navigate your options and book an unforgettable snorkeling vacation to Bonaire.Get A Quote